How can you go PURPLE?
At Needham Goes Purple we welcome all who want to help us by donating time, talent and/or treasure.
Listed below are just a few ways to get involved.
- Sip, Donate, Win. Volunteer to set up and run one of our lemonade stands on June 6, 2020.
- Decorate parking meters. For the first two weeks in June, we are turning the town of Needham purple by adorning the Needham parking meters with purple decorations and information about the warning signs of Alzheimer’s disease. Exact dates for decorating and taking down decorations are to be determined.
- A Night To Remember. Help us prepare for our signature fundraising party scheduled for April 2, 2020. This includes helping us in either planning, and/or volunteering at the event.
- Sponsorships. This is a great way for local businesses to get involved with this growing Needham community initiative that helps to combat this awful illness that touches so many lives. Our sponsors are recognized in many ways such as featured in our annual Needham Times ad. and signage at our events throughout the year. Learn more!
- Auction/Drawing. NGP hosts a silent auction at “A Night to Remember” on April 2, 2020 and a prize drawing at all lemonade stand locations on June 6, 2020. We are seeking in-kind donation of items, gift cards, event/sports tickets, experiences, etc.
- Plan your own event! Have a great idea for a fundraising event? Run your own event and donate proceeds to Needham Goes Purple! Learn more!
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your phone number and the best times to reach you.
“Volunteers are the only human beings on the face of the earth who reflect this nation’s compassion, unselfish caring, patience, and just plain love for one another.”… Erma Bombeck